Bill - Styled Text
Author Message
 Bill - Styled Text

Bill,

Your code only works for the whole editfield, not for separate bits of text
like I want.

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Bill - Styled Text

Quote:

> Bill,

> Your code only works for the whole editfield, not for separate bits of text
> like I want.

Use SelStart and SelLength to select portions of the text, then change
that text's color/font/size/style.

Or learn how to use the TextStyleData property and SetTextAndStyle
method.

--
"In a world full of lies which tug at the truth
 I'm taking no sides - Now I recognize you."

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win text vs UNIX style text

2. Print pic and styled text on same page?

3. Styled text modifications

4. styled text in string

5. help w/ RB Tutorial ch. 6 (Styled Text)

6. Cross-platform styled text?

7. Open and Save Styled Text

8. Saving Styled text to Binary File

9. Styled Text in Code