REALbasic 2.0 Feature Request
Author Message
 REALbasic 2.0 Feature Request

I'm making a formal feature request to REALsoftware for features to be
included in REALbasic 2.0. If you would like to request a feature post it on

word around as I am trying to make this thing really big and effective.
--
                                -MacMan
--------------------

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 REALbasic 2.0 Feature Request
I'm making a formal feature request to REALsoftware for features to be
included in REALbasic 2.0. If you would like to request a feature post it on

word around as I am trying to make this thing really big and effective.
--
                                -MacMan
--------------------
Life is hard enough,
Why make it harder?
Buy a Macintosh G3
--------------------

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REALbasic 2.0 Request Form

2. Feature Request: IPv6 support built into 1.6/2.0

3. Using c/C++ inside REALBasic 2.0?

4. Some feature requests for D6

5. Feature requests/wish list

6. Request for J feature: extension to &.

7. request for added features in J

8. 4th and final posting : List of new features requested by the Clarion community

9. Feature request: VISA serial locking

10. SmallEiffel: cecil feature request

11. raa-install feature request

12. Feature request: Array.to_h (2nd part!)