Passing and returning arrays in RB 2.0
Author Message
 Passing and returning arrays in RB 2.0

Hi all,

I've just upgraded to RB 2.0 Pro, and can't work out how to pass or return
arrays from methods, which was one of the features I thought was going to
be implemented... is this something I simply can't find in the docs, or is
it unimplemented? I'm talking about something like the following:

  dim array(10) as integer
  dim sorted(10) as integer

  // put ten random numbers into "array" here

  sorted = sort(array)

  // The above is what I'm looking for... passing and returning an array

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Tim.

--
If you spill your coffee in your neighbor's lap -- INSTANTLY assure him
that you really didn't care for the coffee anyway. Tell him not to mind

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Complex array to FOTRAN subroutine from C and get return

2. Array#sort! returns nil when array empty

3. java array return value not array in tcl

4. Can't pass boolean array into Array Subset in a For loop

5. Passing a 3-D array as a 2-D array

6. AEGizmo plugin works only with RB 2.0?

7. parameter passing from apple script to RB

8. Re : TabPanel control in RB 2.0

9. RB 2.0 quits with error code 3.

10. New features in RB 2.0?

11. RB 2.0 Threads on Windows NT