RB correct version
Author Message
 RB correct version

I've downloaded version 2.1.1a and yet when I run it it's stills says
2.0.2 in the about box.
--
Wayne Allison

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RB correct version
If that's the only problem you have with this beta I wouldn't worry. I
guess in the heat of the moment they forgot to adapt the number.

Floris

Quote:

> I've downloaded version 2.1.1a and yet when I run it it's stills says
> 2.0.2 in the about box.
> --
> Wayne Allison

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bugs corrected in DBD/ODBC/ODBC.rb and DBD/Proxy/Proxy.rb

2. Parsing K in K (long, corrected version)

3. Get Correct Version Number

4. Corrected fix versions

5. Bug Corrected in html Version of the x86 Assembly Language FAQ

6. Bug Corrected in html Version of the x86 Assembly Language FAQ

7. Ada texts, corrected version

8. F BMF , the correct version

9. cgi question! problem with correct python version

10. Selectively importing correct extension module version

11. Lazy imports (was Re: module naming) (corrected version)

12. Cheap & reliable Prolog version (CORRECTED)