How to open a new window by button
Author Message
 How to open a new window by button

Hello,

I am looking for a way to open a new window to enter information to a
database but I can not find the correct statement to do that. Can someone
please tell me how I can open a new window by a button click....

Many thanks in advance...

Brgds
Jan

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:49:34 GMT
 How to open a new window by button

Already found the solution.... thanx

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:30:45 GMT

1. if i click one button it should open text file in new window

2. File Dialog - Open button (Existing/new file)

3. Opening windows by clicking a button or choosing a menu item

4. NEW PRODUCT - Pictures on buttons + MS Internet Explorer-styled buttons

5. Windows 95 DDE Command Open New

6. 32bit apps hang for 10-20 secs after opening new window

7. open new window

8. Ruby/Tk :: Opening a new window when selecting menu items

9. opening a new window without toolbars

10. Open a new window in VRML with Script

11. Open a new window in VRML with Script

12. open in new window