Paste to clipboard with toolboxes, help!
Author Message
 Paste to clipboard with toolboxes, help!

I need to access the clipboard when my application isnt at the front. I am told
that it cant be done? Is this true? In realbasic, when i try to do this, with a
global floating window, it doesnt work. I really need to do this for a program I
am making. I was also told that I might be able to create it using toolboxes.

How would i program this in realbasic?

--
For all the things you tried to make us forget, and for all the
things you did to me to stop me from getting where I am now.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~vera
interesting site by someone else. Email: Anti-chaos. ICQ://26027485

Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Paste From Clipboard To Image Control

2. Pasting images from clipboard to file

3. Paste Image from clipboard to blob in ver 2.003

4. Pasting from clipboard

5. Pasting from the clipboard

6. Pasting from clipboard with Tkinter

7. paste an image from the clipboard

8. X clipboard - Cut Copy Paste?

9. How to paste to Clipboard from tcl using Win32 Tcl

10. Copy, Paste to Windows Clipboard

11. Excel WorkSheet.Paste not pasting

12. Help for Open GL toolbox access