drag and drop editfields
Author Message
 drag and drop editfields

Quote:
>Why do some fields drag and drop and some dont? I think its because of their
>size
>this is really annoying tho, is there anyway around this?

Wow, I never knew that! Did you try making it bigger, then adding dragging,
then shrinking it agian?

-sonicblur

________________________

===========================
*  Visit Sonic Metropolis at:  *
* http://www.*-*-*.com/  *
************************
                Quote:
    "See you next game!"

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 drag and drop editfields

Quote:

>>Why do some fields drag and drop and some dont? I think its because of their
>>size
>>this is really annoying tho, is there anyway around this?

>Wow, I never knew that! Did you try making it bigger, then adding dragging,
>then shrinking it agian?

No, actually its only multiline fields that do drag and drop. I thought it was
big ones, beause my multiline fields were usually big, and non, small.

--
If you get criticised for doing something you didnt do, then whats the reason
to not do it anyway? Your guilty of that crime no matter what you do.

Email: Anti-chaos. ICQ://26027485

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drag and Drop with EditFields

2. Drag and Drop - How to get what was dropped onto

3. Drag and Drop

4. Drag and Drop from non-List widgets?

5. Drag and Drop from finder

6. Drag n Drop JPEG on Canvas

7. Drag&Drop

8. Drag & Drop Question

9. Looking for a drag-and-drop application builder for VisualWorks

10. drag and drop & aliases

11. Drag-and-Drop problem

12. Drag/Drop of HTML links from IE on Win32 doesn't work