Help with "Declare"
Author Message
 Help with "Declare"

Hello,
I need some help with the "declare" call.
How can I translate this call to working RB Code?

Declare Function DSpContext_FadeGammaOut Lib  "DrawSprocketLib"
(inContext as DSpContextReference, *inZeroIntensityColor as RGBColor) as
OSStatus

Thanks,

Sebastian

Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:08:42 GMT
 Help with "Declare"

Quote:

> Hello,
> I need some help with the "declare" call.
> How can I translate this call to working RB Code?

> Declare Function DSpContext_FadeGammaOut Lib  "DrawSprocketLib"
> (inContext as DSpContextReference, *inZeroIntensityColor as RGBColor) as
> OSStatus

Declare Function DSpContext_FadeGammaOut Lib "DrawSprocketLib"
(inContext as Ptr, byref inZeroIntensityColor as Integer) as
Integer

it will be difficult to fill out the pointer.

Mfg
Christian

--
Heute: ALDI DOSen,  geruehrt oder geschuettelt
       garantiert aus unkontrolliertem Anbau

Thu, 17 Jun 2004 02:14:39 GMT

1. A question about "declare function"

2. Wired Magazine Declares Forth "Extinct"

3. Declaring variables with "varying" names

4. "declare" newbie questions

5. VB-type "Declare" in Tcl

6. "neither declared nor bound" warning

7. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

9. Parsing ""D""?

10. "Fifth", "Forth", zai nar?

11. Ruby "finalize", "__del__"

12. beginners "let"/"random" question