how to test if application is running
Author Message
 how to test if application is running

what would be the code for a realbasic program to evaluate if a certain
application is running

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to test if application is running

Quote:
> what would be the code for a realbasic program to evaluate if a certain
> application is running

I believe you'll find this support in xmath's latest version of his Process
Manager module, available from <http://www.nubz.org/development.html>.

Wade Tregaskis (aka Sys),
2100 SW - 2100sw.virtualave.net
----
"Oh God, aliens.  Your explanation for anythin' slightly peculiar is aliens
isn't it?  You lose your keys, it's aliens!  A picture falls off the wall,
it's aliens!  That time we used up a whole bog roll in a day, you thought
that was aliens as well!"
          -- Lister, Kryten (Series II)

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to test if application is running

Quote:

> > what would be the code for a realbasic program to evaluate if a certain
> > application is running

> I believe you'll find this support in xmath's latest version of his Process
> Manager module, available from <http://www.nubz.org/development.html>.

<plug>
Also, you could try my ProcessList class. :-)

<http://www.freaks.net/mile23/prog.html>
</plug>

--
"In a world full of lies / Which tug at the truth
 I'm taking no sides.. Now I recognize you."

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. used testexecutive.vi can run step test but when build application it could not

2. Help: Standalone application does not run (Error #-10007), but development application does

3. Problem running tcl/tk application while other XWindows apps running

4. Am I running under APL2 or TryAPL2?

5. I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message

6. Which Lisp am I running?

7. Testing ODBC, what am I missing?

8. test test test test

9. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

10. What am I doing wrong when running multiple applications with the Web Server enabled ?

11. function changes after running application ?

12. VW: Adding Subcanvasses to running application