Declares to Cocoa?
Author Message
 Declares to Cocoa?

Has anyone out there successfully made calls to Cocoa? Just wondering if its
possible.

Matheau

Mon, 17 May 2004 14:57:16 GMT
 Declares to Cocoa?

Quote:

> Has anyone out there successfully made calls to Cocoa?

AFAIK no.

Mfg
Christian

--
In a world without walls and fences you don't need windows or gates.

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Mon, 17 May 2004 22:09:47 GMT
 Declares to Cocoa?

Quote:
>Has anyone out there successfully made calls to Cocoa?

I don't believe this is possible from within a Carbon app.

--
"Quand la morale triomphe, il se passe des choses tres vilaines."
Literature. Art. Photography. Forums. Shareware. Kink. Sex.

Tue, 18 May 2004 07:12:03 GMT

1. Valentina 1.8.10 Advances Cocoa and SQL Support

2. Cocoa APIs in a plugin ?

3. Cocoa?

4. REALbasic, Cocoa, and the future

5. REALbasic, Cocoa, and the future

6. mouse vs.cocoa

7. Cocoa Library Alpha For GD

8. RubyCocoa problem: No such file to load -- osx/objc/cocoa

9. ANN: Pycotin 0.1, a Python Cocoa Test Interface for PyUnit

10. Python and Cocoa?

11. Cocoa devel in Lisp

12. C++ declared parody of Smalltalk ;-)