Regular Expressions
Author Message
 Regular Expressions

Hi!

I'm looking for XCMD/XFCN/Plug-In that allows me to use regular
expressions in RealBasic projects (for the Mac).

Does someone of you know such a tool?

Thanks in advance.

--
Matthias Kahlert

Internet: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Regular Expressions

Quote:

> I'm looking for XCMD/XFCN/Plug-In that allows me to use regular
> expressions in RealBasic projects (for the Mac).

Yes:

http://www.prnet.de/RegEx/

--
Thomas Tempelmann

<mailto:tom$tempel.org>

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. regular expression matching in J ? (or APL)

2. Tgen, linear algebra, and regular expression package available

3. Regular Expressions

4. Regular Expression Matcher v1.1

5. apl and regular expressions

6. php like regular expressions in apl?

7. Support for regular expressions in APL?

8. Benchmarking Regular Expressions in J3.05

9. regular expression discussion

10. Regular Expressions in J

11. Regular Expression to match HTML elements

12. Using regular expressions to validate data