Changing EditFields tab-order?
Author Message
 Changing EditFields tab-order?

Hi folks,

I have several EditFields in a window, and the tab-order (the order in which
the fields are focussed on when you repeatedly press the tab key) seems to
be just the order I created the fields in.

Is there a way to change the tab order, and if so could someone maybe tell
me how?  :-)

Thanks for any help,
-Matt

Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing EditFields tab-order?

Quote:

> Hi folks,

> I have several EditFields in a window, and the tab-order (the order in which
> the fields are focussed on when you repeatedly press the tab key) seems to
> be just the order I created the fields in.

> Is there a way to change the tab order, and if so could someone maybe tell
> me how?  :-)

> Thanks for any help,
> -Matt

I believe that the tab key has something to do with the irder from
front-to-back; Then, if you select the Editfield and then got in the menu
"Format" to choose "Move to front", the Editfield should be the front of view
and the first of the tab order.

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Editfields, tab order

2. How to change the tab order

3. change control tab order at runtime

4. change order for tab...

5. Changing order of TAB controls (2)

6. Changing the order of TABs

7. Changing field order on form with multiple tabs

8. how to change Tabs order?

9. Changing Tab Order

10. MASKing changes tab order...

11. CW2.0 Cannot change tab order PROBLEM

12. tab order inside tab