ID3 Tags
Author Message
 ID3 Tags

Can someone give me instructions on how to read the ID3 Tags from an MP3
file or point me to a *helpful* website?

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:56:08 GMT
 ID3 Tags

Quote:

> Can someone give me instructions on how to read the ID3 Tags from an MP3
> file or point me to a *helpful* website?

Try the userdata class for a movie.

Mfg
Christian

--
Spiel des Lebens 3.0 ist fertig!
Was ist neu? u.a. Kinder, Versicherungen, Urlaub und Nobelpreise!

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:02:51 GMT
 ID3 Tags

Quote:

>> Can someone give me instructions on how to read the ID3 Tags from an MP3
>> file or point me to a *helpful* website?

> Try the userdata class for a movie.

> Mfg
> Christian

If Christians option doesn't work NoahFex's MP3 Plugin will do it, more
information here: http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=9356

Cheers,
Adriaan Mol
http://www.mollie.nl/

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 04:49:34 GMT
 ID3 Tags
You can also get straight up data from here -->(they also have th layout for
mp3 sync blocks as well)
http://www.id3.org/

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:26:59 GMT
 ID3 Tags

Quote:

> You can also get straight up data from here -->(they also have th layout for
> mp3 sync blocks as well)
> http://www.id3.org/

you can find a hack at
http://members.home.net/ka6dvn/

Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:19:54 GMT

1. MP3/ID3 tags

2. ID3 Tags and realbasic

3. Calrion and MP3 ID3 tag

4. grabbing id3 tags

5. How to modify ID3 tags in MP3 files?

6. Extension for reading mp3 ID3 tags?

7. Python script to rename MP3 file using it's ID3 tag.

8. How to read and write ID3 tags in TCL?

9. Created a Python module for ID3 MP3 tag manipulation

10. The tag, the whole tag, nothing but the tag, s'help me

11. TAG AND DELETE (SUPER TAGGING)

12. tags and tag checking...