Transparency while dragging windows or objects?
Author Message
 Transparency while dragging windows or objects?

Hello everybody!

Does anybody has got a clue, where I can find information about
transparency while dragging windows or objects?

I don't want anyone to explain that to me, because, I think, it's too much!
So I just search something like a book/internet-page/example/etc. where I
can find such things!

Thanx, Andi!

--

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Allowing the user to drag objects in a window

2. ?: changing object apperance by dragging another object

3. Object Transparency

4. Transparency on Canvas Objects

5. Windows: how to create a window that shows contents while dragging

6. Bug in transparency handling of X11 emulation for Windows

7. winico and transparency/alpha-channels in Windows icons

8. Object Binding DatabaseQueries and drag-and-drop

9. Cosmo: Click and Drag Objects?

10. Difficulty with click-dragging objects

11. Scrolling canvas by dragging objects within them

12. Drag Objects using motif/tcl-tk