Editable table control - a problem :)
Author Message
 Editable table control - a problem :)

hi!

I attempted to made an editable table/list control,with some nice
features like offscreen drawing,resizing an picture viewing. It works
now in general.For editing fields I use no border editfield, that is
placed "on" the cell that is to be edited. However,there is problem.
After lostfocus the tableclass hides editfield (tried two ways, setting
visible to false and left to eg.-10000), during that a cell is greyed
for a moment ( ten ticks more on less) and it looks awful for me :)
Immediate table redrawing doesn't take any effect. Somebody succed with
such controls ? I'd like to have it clean "calcsheet" like control.
If someone wants to get a code to see , email me - i'll send.

Sincerely
Nikki

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Tktable v2.7 - 2D editable table/matrix widget

2. ANNOUNCE: Tktable v2.6 - 2D editable table/matrix widget

3. ANNOUNCE: Tktable v2.5 - 2D editable table/matrix widget

4. Editable list control

5. Editable Listbox Problem

6. J control for tables of data

7. Table control

8. Seeking table/grid control

9. Table Control Scrolling

10. Can you programmatically change the width of columns in a table control\indicator

11. x-y table with motor control

12. Is there a way to Freeze a Column of a Labview Table Control