bevelbutton text
Author Message
 bevelbutton text

I thought I posted this question already, but I didn't see it appear,
so here I go again...

Is there a way to change the color of the caption of a bevelbutton on
the fly? Depending on some variables, it has to be either black or
white, but I can't manage to get there. Anyone an idea how to fix
this?

Thx,

Philip

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 03:16:11 GMT
 bevelbutton text

Quote:

> Is there a way to change the color of the caption of a bevelbutton on
> the fly?

No.
Workarounds:

1. use an icon to display the text.
2. make your own buttons
3. make the color in a background area around the button.

mfg
Christian

--
Wenn ueber irgend eine dumme Sache Gras gewachsen ist,
kommt bestimmt ein Kamel an und frisst es wieder weg.

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 05:27:16 GMT

1. bevelbutton background

2. Bevelbutton Checkmark

3. How to Insert picture to BevelButton downdrag list?

4. bevelbutton

5. Sub-Menus in BevelButton Menu

6. EnableMenuItems call from a BevelButton

7. PushButton/BevelButton

8. BevelButton + PICT

9. Bevelbutton Pressing

10. Trivial BevelButton problem :)