Standard Edition or Professional Edition?
Author Message
 Standard Edition or Professional Edition?

What is the difference between the Standard Edition package and the
Professional Edition package of RealBASIC? Which one do you use?

Best Regards
Zane Kori

*

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Standard Edition or Professional Edition?

Quote:

> What is the difference between the Standard Edition package and the
> Professional Edition package of RealBASIC? Which one do you use?

> Best Regards
> Zane Kori

> *

In the pro version, you can access to win32 compiler and database
engine.

Louis Chartrand

louisxiv.hypermart.net

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW50 Enterprise edition & professional edition

2. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

3. Standard vs Professional Edition

4. Introducing the Intel(R) Fortran Compiler, Standard and Professional Editions, for Mac OS*

5. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

6. web edition <> proffesional edition

7. VM Open Edition and MVS/ESA Open Edition

8. Dolphin Smalltalk Professional Edition

9. I'm Losing Faith In Clarion Products, professional edition 5.B--Help

10. CW5b Professional Edition Fails

11. UltraTree Professional Edition

12. 5.5 Professional Edition (Release Candidate) available for download