Object Binding DatabaseQueries and drag-and-drop
Author Message
 Object Binding DatabaseQueries and drag-and-drop

Hello again.
Firstly, thanks to everybody who helped on my previous postings.

Now the problem.
I have a listBox, bound to a DatabaseQuery. I want to be able to drag rows
from the listBox, but no matter what I do, I can't drag whilst it's stuck to
the Query. I have tried it without the object binding and it works fine. I
really need the DatabaseQuery to be linked to the LiskBox, because it's so
much quicker than the other listing methods I've tried, and when you've got
1972 records, speed is important.

Thanks again,

Robbie Bain

Wed, 08 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListBox binding with DatabaseQuery no longer works

2. Drag and Drop - How to get what was dropped onto

3. ?: changing object apperance by dragging another object

4. Drag and Drop from non-List widgets?

5. Drag and Drop

6. drag-drop help please....

7. APL2000 Tree Control Drag & Drop

8. Visual (drag/drop) View Presenter Finder...

9. Drag and Drop question

10. OLE Drag and Drop

11. Drag & Drop from outside the app

12. VW2.5: Drag-and-Drop Problems