Problem using sqlselect with mysql database
Author Message
 Problem using sqlselect with mysql database

Whenever I use a search in a sqlselect or databasecontrol it does not
work. Example: (select * from table where value='value') It always
returns recordcount of 0. I run the same exact command on the MySQL
server and it returns the right amount. I remove the search and it
works fine. Exampe: (select * from table). DatabaseQuery works with
the same command that won't work with sqlselect or databasecontrol.
This is my code:
db and versionid are public properties so not declared here.
  dim rs as recordset
  dim test as string

versionid = "1.0.0.0.0"
rs = db.sqlselect("select test from currentversion where
currentversion.test='" + versionid + "'")
if versionid <> rs.field("test").stringvalue then
msgbox ("The current version is " + rs.field("test").stringvalue + ".
Your version is " + versionid + ".")
 quit
 end if

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 05:52:26 GMT

1. Nil database cursor returned from SQLSelect

2. SQLSelect - Loading database/table field data into an Edit field

3. anybody using mySql as database?

4. Memory leak when using database connectivity toolset and ODBC driver for MySQL

5. Using PASSWORD() against mysql database

6. Using PHP to transfer data between 2 MySQL databases

7. Using sqlSelect with a variable?

8. MySQL database problems : set to read only?

9. Using DBI with Mysql problem

10. Problem using MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS in mySQL/php query

11. Problems using MAPI to access Notes mail database

12. Q: VW7 MySQL and other free database connectivity tools