Mounting Harddisks!
Author Message
 Mounting Harddisks!

hello!

mfg
Falk Husemann

--

+++"Das Licht am Ende des Tunnels ist meistens ein Zug!"+++

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 23:53:24 GMT
 Mounting Harddisks!
Apple Script is not able to.

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 00:05:41 GMT
 Mounting Harddisks!

Quote:

> Apple Script is not able to.

You can't in RB. You need C code doing it for you.

Mfg
Christian

--
Heute: ALDI DOSen,  geruehrt oder geschuettelt
       garantiert aus unkontrolliertem Anbau

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 02:22:18 GMT
 Mounting Harddisks!
Quote:
> You can't in RB. You need C code doing it for you.

Do you know, where to get it as an plugin or something else?

mfg
Falk Husemann

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 23:04:49 GMT
 Mounting Harddisks!

Quote:

> > You can't in RB. You need C code doing it for you.
> Do you know, where to get it as an plugin or something else?

Never seen.
Look on the Universal headers to look for some command.

Mfg
Christian

--
Wenn ueber irgend eine dumme Sache Gras gewachsen ist,
kommt bestimmt ein Kamel an und frisst es wieder weg.

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 02:10:05 GMT
 Mounting Harddisks!

Quote:

> > > You can't in RB. You need C code doing it for you.
> > Do you know, where to get it as an plugin or something else?

> Never seen.
> Look on the Universal headers to look for some command.

Page 2-11 of IM: Files, in the File Manager chapter. The command you're
looking for is PBMountVol. Good luck. :-)

--
"In a world full of lies / which tug at the truth
 I'm taking no sides... now I recognize you." -DS

Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:11:38 GMT

1. SERIAL NO FOR HARDDISK

2. CW2001.01 How to retrieve the harddisk ID?

3. Clipper app in NT and bad sector in harddisk

4. I want to read out the volume info (Name of a CD or Harddisk) with Labview

5. Harddisk volume number wanted...

6. Exporting a file to the harddisk

7. harddisk port limit

8. SCSI Harddisk