S:Realbasic 3.0 (anyVersion)
Author Message
 S:Realbasic 3.0 (anyVersion)

Hello!
I am trying to get RB 3.0. If anyone ants to sell...tell me

mfg
Falk Husemann

Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:41:55 GMT
 S:Realbasic 3.0 (anyVersion)

Quote:
> Hello!
> I am trying to get RB 3.0. If anyone ants to sell...tell me

> mfg
> Falk Husemann

Just download the latest official version, and get a standard license
for $99.00. Its worth the money. If you decide you want the CD or
manual, you can purchase them later.

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:15:00 GMT
 S:Realbasic 3.0 (anyVersion)

Quote:

> > Hello!
> > I am trying to get RB 3.0. If anyone ants to sell...tell me

> > mfg
> > Falk Husemann

> Just download the latest official version, and get a standard license
> for $99.00. Its worth the money. If you decide you want the CD or
> manual, you can purchase them later.

Just be aware that if you live in Europe, you have to buy from Nova,
who charge more for some versions/upgrades.

I did not upgrade my 2.1 for the same reason!

cheers,
walther

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 02:42:33 GMT
 S:Realbasic 3.0 (anyVersion)

Quote:
> Just be aware that if you live in Europe, you have to buy from Nova,
> who charge more for some versions/upgrades.

> I did not upgrade my 2.1 for the same reason!

Just buy a serial number online.  You don't need to buy from anyone
other than REALbasic direct that way.

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 05:04:32 GMT
 S:Realbasic 3.0 (anyVersion)

Quote:

> > Just be aware that if you live in Europe, you have to buy from Nova,
> > who charge more for some versions/upgrades.

> > I did not upgrade my 2.1 for the same reason!

> Just buy a serial number online.  You don't need to buy from anyone
> other than REALbasic direct that way.

Yes you do.
They have sold their rights to sell in Europe, or however those things
work. I tried buying from them, but were referred to Nova.

cheers,
walther

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:25:36 GMT

1. (ANN) RealBasic 3.0 Shippps!!!!!!!!

2. REAL Software Announces Free Upgrade Period For REALbasic 3.0

3. REALbasic 3.0

4. Sound in RealBasic 4 Prof. (er, RealBasic)

5. Matching Data Types between RealBasic and the RealBasic Database

6. realbasic to excel/realbasic vers excel

7. RDBI 3.0, VST 3.0/Win and DB2/2

8. Tutorial's for SS 2003

9. Camp Smalltalk At SS 2003

10. SS 2003 Schedules