Serial Communications in MS Windows
Author Message
 Serial Communications in MS Windows

I recently compiled one of my programs into a MS Windows .exe file.  The
program seems to run fine, but it isn't displaying any data from the serial
port.

Anyone else have problems (or does anyone have sucess) with serial
communications under Windows?

Thanks...

---
If replying by e-mail, I'm sure you can figure out how to change my e-mail
address to reach me...

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Serial Communications in MS Windows
I have done a serial port comms app that works properly on both platforms,
check that the pc has the correct port number assigned to the port you are
trying to use, I have had difficulty accessing ports higher than 1 or 2 on
the pc as this is the highest on the Mac.

You are welcome to email me if it helps.

 Regards Craig Morris

 _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

  mobile 0417319334
  Home (61 3) 64283100 (International)

 \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

----------

Quote:

> I recently compiled one of my programs into a MS Windows .exe file.  The
> program seems to run fine, but it isn't displaying any data from the serial
> port.

> Anyone else have problems (or does anyone have sucess) with serial
> communications under Windows?

> Thanks...

> ---
> If replying by e-mail, I'm sure you can figure out how to change my e-mail
> address to reach me...

Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. PC DOS vs MS DOS:serial communications

2. Serial communication under Windows

3. Clipper Serial Communications under Windows NT 4.0

4. Serial communication, Windows GetCommError

5. RXCOMM.DLL for windows, provides access to serial communications devices

6. Serial communication with GNAT on a Windows-PC

7. z Windows serial communication

8. help with serial port communication from Windows

9. trouble with serial communication (serial port init.vi)

10. Smalltalk-80, MS Windows serial port access

11. MS Fortran v 5.00 - Access to serial COM ports (MS-DOS)

12. ANNOUNCE: Helga - ODBC,CGI,Tcl,Windows NT,Windows 95,MS Windows