Using Cut Copy & Paste in Editable Listboxes
Author Message
 Using Cut Copy & Paste in Editable Listboxes

I have a list box with editable cells. I can't use cut/copy/paste when text
is selected in a cell. Any suggestions?

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:31:58 GMT
 Using Cut Copy & Paste in Editable Listboxes

Quote:
> I have a list box with editable cells. I can't use cut/copy/paste when text
> is selected in a cell. Any suggestions?

Yes, use a menu handler for the menuitem, and write some code...

Something like:

'Cut/Copy:
Dim c as clipboard

c=new clipboard 'C should never be nil, anyway...
c.text=Listbox.text 'The selection
c.close
Listbox.removeRow Listbox.ListIndex 'Only for cut

'Paste
Dim c as clipboard

c=new clipboard
Listbox.text=c.text
c.close

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:46:21 GMT
 Using Cut Copy & Paste in Editable Listboxes
THANX!! It works perfectly

Shaun

Quote:

> > I have a list box with editable cells. I can't use cut/copy/paste when
text
> > is selected in a cell. Any suggestions?

> Yes, use a menu handler for the menuitem, and write some code...

> Something like:

> 'Cut/Copy:
> Dim c as clipboard

> c=new clipboard 'C should never be nil, anyway...
> c.text=Listbox.text 'The selection
> c.close
> Listbox.removeRow Listbox.ListIndex 'Only for cut

> 'Paste
> Dim c as clipboard

> c=new clipboard
> Listbox.text=c.text
> c.close

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 02:58:23 GMT
 Using Cut Copy & Paste in Editable Listboxes

Quote:
> THANX!! It works perfectly

> Shaun

You're welcome, and I'm happy to help.

Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:42:40 GMT

1. STD:Cut, STD:Copy & Paste in CW2

2. cut & paste from listbox

3. Copy(Cut) & Paste

4. Listbox with cut&paste

5. listbox cut&paste

6. Windows cut/copy/paste keys

7. How to get Cut, Copy Paste to Work on Entry Fields with Mouse

8. Copy, Cut Paste in Entry Fields

9. Cut Copy Paste

10. Cut, Copy, Paste

11. C4 Bug?: STD:Cut, Copy, Paste