movieplayer help
Author Message
 movieplayer help

how to get infos about video codec and sound codec in a movie file?
thanx

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 05:08:51 GMT
 movieplayer help

Quote:

> how to get infos about video codec and sound codec in a movie file?

Open the movie as an editable movie and look on the tracks inside.

Mfg
Christian

--
Four thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin.

<http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 05:11:31 GMT
 movieplayer help

Christian Schmitz a crit:

Quote:

>>how to get infos about video codec and sound codec in a movie file?

> Open the movie as an editable movie and look on the tracks inside.

> Mfg
> Christian

I don't want to use editablemovie i try but soundtrack and videotrack
return nil object.Is there another way like reading header of the file
to identify it?
thanx

Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:11:34 GMT

1. MoviePlayer Help!!