Open and Save Styled Text
Author Message
 Open and Save Styled Text

Can anyone help me sort out opening and saving styled editfield text? I seem
to be going round in circles. I have tryed using pstrings but they are
limited to 255 characters, I have tryed resource forks but wit no success
and Openstylededitfield and savestylededitfield but nothing works. HELP!

Chris Willis
-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:20:39 GMT

1. Saving Styled text to Binary File

2. Saving an Open excel file as a text file

3. Win text vs UNIX style text

4. Newbie - Saving text from text window

5. How to save text in a text widget?

6. How to save new text in text box

7. Saving styled EditFields, cross-platform

8. Open-Source and programming style

9. Opening UNC style filenames with tkFileDialog...

10. How Open Source Could Save Java

11. File Open/Save Dialog in Visual Works

12. Custom Open And Save Dialog Boxes