Need programmer to make slideshow Mac PC
Author Message
 Need programmer to make slideshow Mac PC

Hi,
I am a photographer and I would like to hire a programmer to write this
piece of software: From a folder of jpeg images I would like the program to
create ONE file. When opened the file is a slideshow with the following
criteria:
The program opens FULL SCREEN (no title or menu bars) in 1024x768 and
displays the slideshow. A simple, but SMOOTH fade from one pic to the next.
I want the program to display the files in the size that they are and not to
resize them. The program shouls run natively in Mac OS X and I should have
the options to save the show for OS X or for os 9.2 or as a Windows
executable file.

Please let me know if this is doable and how much it would cost.
Thank you

Kurt Prasse

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:22:17 GMT
 Need programmer to make slideshow Mac PC

Quote:

> Please let me know if this is doable and how much it would cost.
> Thank you

you could make yourself, I tink with Realbasic, it's no very hard, the
cost it's your time.

--
jpb

"Je vois ce que tu veux dire, me disait l'aveugle"

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:07:36 GMT

1. I need a programmer to create a slideshow program

2. Sorry wrong address: I need a programmer to create a slideshow program

3. C++ Mac programmer needed who can compile Tcl

4. need a programmer for embedded pc programming

5. PC Programmer/Analyst needed in Dallas

6. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

7. Mac Developers., with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant,Mac OS,OO experience help needed

8. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

9. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

10. Mac Devpr., C++/Smalltalk,Power Plant,Mac OS,OO Proficient Needed In Sunny Phoenix

11. Need a PC@ and PC! for Win32Forth

12. Made with Mac-graphics ???