Error Codes?
Author Message
 Error Codes?

I get various errors from my RB application and do not know the source.
the errors are:
-3205, Unknown Error
-3221, Unknown Error

These are not standard Apple Errors (i.e. they are not in the Univ. Headers)

It could also be an external source (I use Applescripts which function
perfectly stand-alone), but it bothers me that I can not find a syntax
errorlist ANYWHERE in the RB documentation. Is it perhaps not necessary?

Axel

--
_____________________________
Axel M. Roest                | AXEL Development & Support

http://www.*-*-*.com/           | 42
   ---> Vs lbh pna ernq guvf lbh ernyyl bhtug gb trg bhg zber <---

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error Codes?

Quote:

> I get various errors from my RB application and do not know the source.
> the errors are:
> -3205, Unknown Error
> -3221, Unknown Error

Where do you get these?  I don't know of any such RB errors.

Cheers,
-- Joe

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error Codes?

Quote:

> -3205, Unknown Error
> -3221, Unknown Error
> These are not standard Apple Errors

That are Open Transport errors:
 * Remapped StdCLib error codes.
kENXIOErr = -3205,   /* No such device or address */
kEINVALErr = -3221, /*  Invalid argument */

Uwe.

Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. what is a DOS error code 170 DBFNTX/1001 open error =

2. Error code DBFCMD 2001 : ORDLISTCLEAR() error

3. Thorw an error or return an error code

4. input error code 012 on sysin

5. IBM Smalltalk platform function error codes

6. Error Codes in Gawk 3.1.1b

7. Error Codes of AppleEvents

8. Shell class error code

9. RB 2.0 quits with error code 3.

10. error code 4 - invalid record definition for a .dat file

11. Error code

12. Error Code 47