ColumnWidths question
Author Message
 ColumnWidths question

I have a listbox inside a resizeable window; I want the last column to
be resized when the window is resized (To allow a 5th column to be
visible over the scrollbar, wich, when selected, sets the HeadingIndex
to -1); I tried:

dim w as integer
w=self.width-150-150-150-16 'The width without others columns
TheList.ColumnWidths="150,150,150,"+str(w)

and

dim w as integer
w=self.width-150-150-150-16
TheList.ColumnWidths="150,150,150,w"

This doesn't work, any idea?

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ColumnWidths question

Quote:

> I have a listbox inside a resizeable window; I want the last column to
> be resized when the window is resized (To allow a 5th column to be
> visible over the scrollbar, wich, when selected, sets the HeadingIndex
> to -1); I tried:

Why not just setting

ColumnWidths to "150,150,150,*" in the property window ?

Mfg
Christian

--
"Irren ist menschlich." sagte der Igel und stieg von der Drahtbuerste

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ColumnWidths question

Quote:

> > I have a listbox inside a resizeable window; I want the last column to
> > be resized when the window is resized (To allow a 5th column to be
> > visible over the scrollbar, wich, when selected, sets the HeadingIndex
> > to -1); I tried:

> Why not just setting

> ColumnWidths to "150,150,150,*" in the property window ?

> Mfg
> Christian

> --
> "Irren ist menschlich." sagte der Igel und stieg von der Drahtbuerste

> http://www.christians-software.de (Kostenlose Mac/Win Software)

I don't know what mean *, but I musst substract 16 to the width to have
another 16 width's column at the right of the listbox (Over the scrollbar);
Should I try "150,150,150,*-16)?

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ColumnWidths question

Quote:

> I don't know what mean *, but I musst substract 16 to the width to have
> another 16 width's column at the right of the listbox (Over the scrollbar);
> Should I try "150,150,150,*-16)?

You could leave it out.
If you want this thing over the scrollbar, than switch headline off and
make your own one with bevelbuttons.

* is not official and means nothing.

mfg
Christian

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FXRuby FXTable columnwidth by content?

2. Questions-Questions-Questions-Answers-Answers

3. Question(Questions, questions...)

4. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

5. Questions Questions

6. Questions and more questions...

7. Browse Question / Report question

8. ***Data buffering question. Long post, lots of questions

9. questions, questions!

10. Questions, questions!

11. MicroWorlds Pro "QUESTION Set Size" question

12. OS/2 REXX Question (Object REXX Question Inside)