Getting PCI & ISA info in VB
Author Message
 Getting PCI & ISA info in VB

Is there anyway that I can detect in Visual Basic
how many PCI & ISA slots are in a computer
and if they are used or unused?  Also is there a
way to detect an ethernet card?

Thanks in advance...

Eric

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:29:32 GMT
 Getting PCI & ISA info in VB

Quote:

> Is there anyway that I can detect in Visual basic
> how many PCI & ISA slots are in a computer
> and if they are used or unused?

You should ask this in a VisualBasic group.

Mfg
Christian

--
Bei Microsoft kann man fr viel Geld Windows Schulungen machen.
Man wird dann MSCE (Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert)!

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:08:50 GMT

1. command set for pci/isa sound cards

2. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

3. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

4. command set for pci\isa sound cards

5. PCI/ISA NIC's:I/O

6. PCI and ISA card detection

7. Modtrac 24/16 PC ISA D/A card info needed

8. Request for info on ISA Bus

9. I want info on ISA, Token Ring, PCI, SDH, SONET, VIX, RTCP, RTP.

10. ACTOR: info & info request

11. Where to find more info on PCI

12. How to read PCI info using assembly