rearrange project window
Author Message
 rearrange project window

Hi,

how do I rearrange the order in the project window? classes and
pictures just pop op in the order I add or create them.
Very confusing....

thanks,
walther

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:20:36 GMT
 rearrange project window

Quote:

> Hi,

> how do I rearrange the order in the project window? classes and
> pictures just pop op in the order I add or create them.
> Very confusing....

Use the 'Format' menu.

--
"In a world full of lies/That tug at the truth
 I'm taking no sides/Now I recognize you.." --DS

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:53:04 GMT
 rearrange project window

Quote:

> > Hi,

> > how do I rearrange the order in the project window? classes and
> > pictures just pop op in the order I add or create them.
> > Very confusing....

> Use the 'Format' menu.

Not sure I get that....
It is the order in the project list with windows, classes, pictures and
modules. I would like my windows to appear under each other, and
similar classes together etc.

can I do that from the 'format' menu ?

thanks,
walther

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:11:48 GMT
 rearrange project window

Quote:

>>> Hi,

>>> how do I rearrange the order in the project window? classes and
>>> pictures just pop op in the order I add or create them.
>>> Very confusing....

>> Use the 'Format' menu.

> Not sure I get that....
> It is the order in the project list with windows, classes, pictures and
> modules. I would like my windows to appear under each other, and
> similar classes together etc.

> can I do that from the 'format' menu ?

No, you can't use anything in the Format menu for this, but a workaround is
to add a new folder to the project window, and drag your
classes/pics/whatevers into the folder. Then drag them back out in the order
in which you want them to appear. Somewhat klutzy, but it works.

George

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:41:09 GMT
 rearrange project window

Quote:

> >> Use the 'Format' menu.

> > Not sure I get that....
> > It is the order in the project list with windows, classes, pictures and
> > modules. I would like my windows to appear under each other, and
> > similar classes together etc.

> > can I do that from the 'format' menu ?

> No, you can't use anything in the Format menu for this, but a workaround is
> to add a new folder to the project window, and drag your
> classes/pics/whatevers into the folder. Then drag them back out in the order
> in which you want them to appear. Somewhat klutzy, but it works.

> George

thanks for the tip,
it will be just like using Windows.... :)

walther,

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:09:34 GMT

1. Rearranging window w/o flashing

2. rearranging text, etc

3. Rearranging listbox columns

4. Rearranging Tabs

5. Rearranging a serial output

6. how can i rearrange arrays randomly

7. reArranging diagram.

8. Use of RESHAPE to rearrange array dimension order

9. Rearranging sparse matrices

10. MOP(?) question: dynamically rearranging bases

11. Rearranging lists in lisp

12. Copying windows between projects?