Weird problem running two RB apps simultaneously in Win32
Author Message
 Weird problem running two RB apps simultaneously in Win32

I've built two different applications using RB which run under Win32. These
applications are in different folders and share no files or resources. However,
I get a strange error everytime one is running and I try launching the other:

"Failed assertion: 4
Press OK to continue
Press Cancel to quit

Please report what caused this error along with the information below:
RuntimeMain.cpp: 466"

Anyone come across this issue? It has me stumped.

Best Regards,

Michael Wildoer
Lava Software Pty. Ltd.

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:06:56 GMT
 Weird problem running two RB apps simultaneously in Win32

Quote:

> I get a strange error everytime one is running and I try launching the other:

> "Failed assertion: 4
> Press OK to continue
> Press Cancel to quit

> Please report what caused this error along with the information below:
> RuntimeMain.cpp: 466"

Please report it with REALbugs.  We can't fix 'em if you don't report
'em...

Thanks,
- Joe

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:24:51 GMT

1. How to run two vi's simultaneously?

2. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

3. Two canvas scrolled simultaneously by the same scrollbar (an UNIQUE scrollbar and TWO or more canvas)

4. Two ICL8 Ressources in RB Apps.

5. weird backspace behaviour in X-app running Solaris 2.6

6. Win32 Console app -> Win32 app: help wanted

7. Slow running built RB apps on G3/400 system

8. Start running an uncompiled AppleScript by RB app

9. RB Apps on 7.5.5 with MacTCP dont run

10. Problem running tcl/tk application while other XWindows apps running

11. WEIRD problem with app converter

12. Question about executing two loops simultaneously