Wanted: Simple draggable hierarchical listbox, not RAM hog, custom icons, row height
Author Message
 Wanted: Simple draggable hierarchical listbox, not RAM hog, custom icons, row height

Hi all,

Maybe I1m missing someone else1s programming but if anyone can point me in
the right direction, I1d greatly appreciate it.

I need a simple draggable hierarchical listbox, not RAM hog, custom icons,
OS X COMPLIANT!!! row height and font preferences.  I've looked at
conkeysoftware.com's TreeView but no OS X yet ;-(

OpenListbox is a ram hog in class form and a bit of an enigma in plugin
form...

Enough of my gripes, I want to get this app to market, does anyone have any
suggestions?

Many thanks,
Denis

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:57:37 GMT
 Wanted: Simple draggable hierarchical listbox, not RAM hog, custom icons, row height

Quote:

> I need a simple draggable hierarchical listbox, not RAM hog, custom icons,
> OS X COMPLIANT!!! row height and font preferences.  I've looked at
> conkeysoftware.com's TreeView but no OS X yet ;-(

I've strapped Theo Smith's "TreeVar and HierListBox" classes to a table
in my development lab, strapped RB 4.0's ListBox to another table, run a
surge of electricity through both, and created a ground-up rewrite of
HierListBox as a drag-and-drop-capable subclass of ListBox.  (I also
took some brain tissue from Noah Desch's ControlOps module, so that it
makes appropriate theme sounds under MacOS 9.)

At the moment my new-and-improved HierListBox is embedded in a late
alpha build of my current project; I don't guarantee that it's bug-free
yet, but it does compile and it appears to work okay.  E-mail me if
you're interested, and I'll try to clean it up for public distribution.

--

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:03:36 GMT

1. listbox: is the row a folder or not?

2. Hierarchical listbox: hot to test for sublistitem

3. Hierarchical listbox /w Wide Selection

4. hierarchical listbox

5. Hierarchical Listbox?

6. WANTED: Simple PopUp Box (RxMessageBox() not working)

7. Icon and Progress bar in the status row

8. Custom Folder Icon

9. Listbox Row Height?

10. Listbox add row to different columns

11. Listbox add row : question

12. Patching a custom icon?