interface question
Author Message
 interface question

Hello,

I have a question regarding interface building.
Is it possible to build an interface that wouldn1t be just a square box?
I am thinking about an interface of the kind like Surfers Serial. In
case if you are not familiar with that - it looks like a picture. Parts
of the picture are transparent. The whole picture is not enclosed in a
square box. I saw that kind of interface in Surfers Serial and some of
third party Photoshop filters.
How in the world is it done?
E-mail would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for suggestions and ideas.

Alex

--
Just for fun:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 03 Jul 2003 07:02:23 GMT
 interface question

Quote:

> Hello,

> I have a question regarding interface building.
> Is it possible to build an interface that wouldn1t be just a square box?
> I am thinking about an interface of the kind like Surfers Serial. In
> case if you are not familiar with that - it looks like a picture. Parts
> of the picture are transparent. The whole picture is not enclosed in a
> square box. I saw that kind of interface in Surfers Serial and some of
> third party Photoshop filters.
> How in the world is it done?
> E-mail would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you in advance for suggestions and ideas.

> Alex

You can use ODO WDEF, try to find it somewhere or ask me for it by email

it properties...

Didier G.

Fri, 04 Jul 2003 02:16:35 GMT

1. SQL interface question