Application stops functioning when window is closed
Author Message
 Application stops functioning when window is closed

My application stops functioning if you close the main window, looking
back at the code I've noticed I put most of the functioning code in the
window's editor.  If I were to move that code into the 'App' would the
application then function even if the window gets closed?

Thanks

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:13:53 GMT
 Application stops functioning when window is closed

Quote:
>If I were to move that code into the 'App' would the
>application then function even if the window gets closed?

Yes, provided you also put the appropriate menu event handlers and so on in
"App" as well.

--
"Quand la morale triomphe, il se passe des choses tres vilaines."
Literature. Art. Photography. Forums. Shareware. Kink. Sex.

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:59:25 GMT

1. Stop main window from closing app when child windows exist

2. Stop Progress window from closing

3. Stopping WM closing windows?

4. CW55PE release H when I close a wizard generated application the IDE closes as well

5. Closing Console Application window...

6. Canceling a window close or application quit

7. Close all windows in application frame

8. Tray Application not closing on windows shutdown

9. How to close application from a window

10. How do I close a specific application via python (windows)

11. explicitly close an application in windows

12. Closing a pop-up window in Tcl 8.0 kills entire application