open-source project to make a space combat/trading game
Author Message
 open-source project to make a space combat/trading game

FYI, there is an open-source effort to make a space combat/trading game
in the style of the old "Elite" game in RB.  See:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

to subscribe to the mailing list or browse the archives.  There's also
a SourceForge project page being set up, but I don't know if it's done
yet.  The project leader is Ian Robinson.

If you have any interest in this sort of thing, I encourage you to sign
up and participate.  It should be a lot of fun!

Cheers,
- Joe

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:13:35 GMT

1. Source-Navigator is now an open source project!

2. Open Source VB Game Engine

3. Open Source VB Game Engine

4. Open-Source projects & User groups

5. Angelica Smalltalk C and ASM open source projects

6. open source Actor project ?

7. Open Source Ansii Smalltalk Fun Project Idea

8. An open source Health project

9. Announcement: SARITH open-source project

10. open source projects, sponsoring

11. Two Open Source Cobol-Projects ...

12. Open source project LadderMill