Quicktime Editable Movie
Author Message
 Quicktime Editable Movie

Hi I'm trying to Implement cut,paste,copy into a movie player?
Then be able to save changes?
Can someone show me some sample code or an example somewhere.
Thankyou this is my first post to comp.lang.basic.realbasic
an I'm using Realbasic Vers.4.0.2

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:52:17 GMT

1. movie an editable movie and info

2. Quicktime movie volume?

3. Quicktime (zoom illusion with a movie)

4. Quicktime movies and compilation

5. Creating QuickTime movies with EditableMovie

6. Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, 20Mar01, QuickTime Streamed Movie

7. MPEG/AVI/Quicktime movie from a VRML session?

8. Trying to control QuickTime movies with Smalltalk

9. animation/movie/movie player?

10. QuickTime -Is it possible to change movie rate without any note change?

11. List view with editable column(s)

12. MVP: ComboBox with Editable Value...