RB and HL
Author Message
 RB and HL

I was hunting around and found an old 2.something-!3.2 Hotline Bot
project along with a couple of notes on the HL protocols.  From the
looks of the docs included, all the information seems to be from circa
'98.  I was wondering if there was anymore documentation on this project
(AntiBot is the name) or for that matter, the hl protocols in general
and/or more on the authors of the AntiBot project.

Any help would be appreciated.  The "AntiBot" can be downloaded from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
yourself.

cheers,

Sat, 07 Feb 2004 03:10:49 GMT

1. HL Assembler Debugger and Datacom Databases

2. HL-7

3. HL Laserjet 6P

4. HL Macros w/o flattening

5. Help on linking assembly files in HL languages.

6. Quantum extensions in HL-languages

7. help - tcl eggdrop script HL servers

8. RB QuickStart Guider from RB

9. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

10. RB Entwickler gesucht / RB Developers wanted

11. RB: row order by RB database

12. protocol.rb http.rb 1.1.24