MoviePlayer - disable double click
Author Message
 MoviePlayer - disable double click
Hi,

Is there a way for me to disable or intercept the play/stop feature of
the movieplayer control?  I need to be able to tell if the movie is
playing or not.  I tried overlaying the movieplayer with a canvas to
intercept mouse clicks.  That didn't work.  The movieplayer doesn't
seem to respect front-to-back order.

Thanks,

Pete

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:52:44 GMT
 MoviePlayer - disable double click

Quote:
> I tried overlaying the movieplayer with a canvas to intercept mouse
> clicks.  That didn't work.  The movieplayer doesn't seem to respect
> front-to-back order.

This worked for me!?

Mfg
Christian

--
Error -38772: out of signatures!   A)bort B)ail out C)ancel Q)uit

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:01:06 GMT
 MoviePlayer - disable double click

Quote:
> Hi,

> Is there a way for me to disable or intercept the play/stop feature of
> the movieplayer control?  I need to be able to tell if the movie is
> playing or not.

You get Play and Stop events. See p. 570 (2nd edition) for an exact list
of when. m.

--

  *** REALbasic: The Definitive Guide! The Second Edition! ***
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596001770/somethingsbymatt

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:18:00 GMT

1. vrml200x : disable double click

2. (wxPython) Double left clicking and right clicking with ListBoxes

3. Key presses, clicks and double clicks.

4. double-clicking in tk_get*File dialog generates click in the window underneath

5. Single Click binding blocks double click?

6. GF/ST & double Click

7. Editing In APLSE Using Double-Click

8. How to know wich cell was double-clicked?

9. Double Click time

10. Opening App when files double-clicked?

11. Double click file -> open app with data

12. Double-click