Making Apps Faster?
Author Message
 Making Apps Faster?

I am becoming increasingly concerned with the speed of my applications with
RB5 (currently 5.1, haven't properly tried 5.2, I'll wait for the final
release). If any from REALsoftware is reading this, I urge you to look at
speed as a matter of urgency for the next update, but in the meantime, can
someone maybe suggest a list of tips for making my apps more responsive,
particularly editfields? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Graeme D Warren

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:27:28 GMT

1. Making Smalltalk fast.

2. Making Applications Load Faster

3. Making the Synopsys VSS faster

4. Making a program fast and small

5. popen2 made >7 times faster!

6. Start Making Money Fast!

7. Making Lisp code run faster

8. Making code faster

9. Free Software--EasyType 1.2 Basic makes you type as fast you think

10. making CMU + PCL + CLX + GINA run faster?

11. fast, fast, fast sin, cos, sqrt - OSI open source code

12. Making your RB apps Scriptable