Global Floating Windows under OS X
Author Message
 Global Floating Windows under OS X

Hi,

If I have an editfield inside a Global Floating Window under Mac OS X and go
into another application, then try and type in the field, it doesn't work.
Has anyone else had this problem? Also, I can now access the menubar within
my app without the editfield loosing the focus (which is good and I want
this to stay) but in other apps, when I click on the menu bar (or anywhere
outside the bounds of my window (when my app is in the background) and the
editfield doesn't loose the focus. These problems don't apply under Mac OS
9.1.

Anyone else had any similar problems? Any fixes to my problems? Should I
REALbug these problems?

Regards.

------
Chris Willis

Fri, 07 May 2004 04:03:05 GMT
 Global Floating Windows under OS X

Quote:

> Should I REALbug these problems?

Not unless you want them to be fixed (true for any problems you find,
BTW).

Cheers,
- Joe

Fri, 07 May 2004 07:48:13 GMT

1. Global Floating Windows

2. Global Floating Windows

3. Global Floating Windows

4. Questions about Global Floating Windows

5. Menu Bars and Global Floating Windows

6. Global Floating Windows

7. Global floating windows by REALbasic

8. Global floating windows in RB 5

9. global floating windows slow down graphics?

10. floating toplevel windows on Mac OS

11. Keydown in Global floating window

12. Global floating window bug?