developer help
Author Message
 developer help

Hey group,

As much as I enjoy learning this program, there are some things I would like
to get some help with.

I have developed an application for a niche' group of professional audio
editors.  The core of the program is finished and works but I need help in
some key areas in order to offer the program commercially:

1. Interface - (It looks like a cheesy alpha program)
2. print routine
3. preferences routine
4. save/open routine
5. code cleanup and tune up.

I would like to know costs involved or know if anyone is interested in
helping for a percentage of sale of the program.  I have other ideas for
this same group as well.  I would say it would be about 500 to 1000 people.

Contact me off list for more information if your interested.

thanks so much,

Joel

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 00:40:46 GMT

1. For the older developers: HELP

2. Ruby developers: help push RPKG development and usage forward!! (it is like CPAN.pm, only Ruby)

3. Web Developers - Help Wanted! Unix, Solaris 7, Oracle 8, Tcl, Perl5, Aolserver

4. Realbasic developer wantedto speak at South pac apple developers Conference

5. PASSIONATE GUI DEVELOPER - HCI Developer - Smalltalk, C++, JAVA ,WebSphere - Full/Time/TORONTO

6. GUI DEVELOPER - HCI Developer - Smalltalk, C++, JAVA ,WebSphere - Full/Time/TORONTO

7. Sacremento positions (Architects, Senior Developers, Mid Developers)

8. Clarion Developers Challenge Football Contest and Third Party Developers

9. Fujitsu COBOL -- 45,000 Developers Receive Fujitsu COBOL at Microsoft Developer Days

10. New developer questions for TCL/TK developers.

11. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

12. Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers