RB problems compiling for 68k and windows?
Author Message
 RB problems compiling for 68k and windows?

I tried to compile 68k programs with realbasic, they didnt work. Also, i heard
(but havent tried) that compiling for windows doesnt work. It makes the apps, but
the apps CRASH or just bug out severely and dont crash.

--
If you get criticised for doing something you didnt do, then whats the reason
to not do it anyway? Your guilty of that crime no matter what you do.

Email: Anti-chaos. ICQ://26027485

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RB problems compiling for 68k and windows?

Quote:

> I tried to compile 68k programs with realbasic, they didnt work.

I've tried this, too, and for me it works.

Now, what?

--
Thomas Tempelmann

<mailto:tom$tempel.org>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RB problems compiling for 68k and windows?
it's probably just windows

-Ryan Powers

----------

Quote:

> I tried to compile 68k programs with realbasic, they didnt work. Also, i heard
> (but havent tried) that compiling for windows doesnt work. It makes the apps,
but
> the apps CRASH or just bug out severely and dont crash.

> --
> If you get criticised for doing something you didnt do, then whats the reason
> to not do it anyway? Your guilty of that crime no matter what you do.

> Email: Anti-chaos. ICQ://26027485

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RB problems compiling for 68k and windows?
If you use any mac sounds, the will most likely crash a Windows ap.  No fix is
available (other than making the sounds mac specific)
Quote:

> it's probably just windows

> -Ryan Powers

> ----------

> > I tried to compile 68k programs with realbasic, they didnt work. Also, i heard
> > (but havent tried) that compiling for windows doesnt work. It makes the apps,
> but
> > the apps CRASH or just bug out severely and dont crash.

> > --
> > If you get criticised for doing something you didnt do, then whats the reason
> > to not do it anyway? Your guilty of that crime no matter what you do.

> > Email: Anti-chaos. ICQ://26027485

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RB problems compiling for 68k and windows?

Quote:

> it's probably just windows

> -Ryan Powers

> ---------- In article

> > I tried to compile 68k programs with realbasic, they didnt work. Also, i
> heard > (but havent tried) that compiling for windows doesnt work. It
> makes the apps, but > the apps CRASH or just bug out severely and dont
> crash. > > -- > If you get criticised for doing something you didnt do,
> then whats the reason > to not do it anyway? Your guilty of that crime no
> matter what you do. > > Email: Anti-chaos. ICQ://26027485

It's not only windoze. 68k compiling is also buggy (on 1 of my apps, I
get an error 12 or something like that when compiling).

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Problems on Window with RB 5.1 for both the mac and windows

2. RB compiled Windows apps

3. Compiling for 68k

4. Compiling FORTH on the 68K

5. Compiling 68k Mac Tcl/Tk extension w/MPW

6. problem with sprite surface in 68k app

7. problems when compiling to windows

8. Compiling stuff under Windows: list of problems

9. Problems running a compiled script on Windows.

10. Tkinter problems on the Mac (68K 1.3.3)

11. expect problem after compiled with TCLapp of TDK under windows OS

12. Another compile problem (Tcl8.3.3) on Windows