connecting to oracle
Author Message
 connecting to oracle

I have been trying to find out how to connect to an oracle database
using realbasic. I have loaded the plugins but the option to open the
oracle database does not exist. I do have sqlnet running on my pc
because I can connect  to an oracle database using sqlplus. Can anyone
help please.

    http://www.*-*-*.com/       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:48:53 GMT

1. CW2003 Oracle Connect and Oracle 8 DLL's

2. Problem connecting with Oracle Connect

3. Connecting to ORACLE 9

4. VW5i.4 NC: Connecting to Oracle 8i

5. VW2 connect to Oracle using Named Pipes (NT 3.5)

6. Attempting to connect to Oracle 8i database

7. connecting to Oracle database

8. connecting to Oracle - queries

9. Problem connecting to Oracle from VA OS/2

10. Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect

11. Oracle / Oracle Connect Info

12. Oracle Connect - No connect