RealBasic 4.5 ???
Author Message
 RealBasic 4.5 ???

Hi,

I have just purchased a valid 3.5 to 4.0 licence.
I would like to use and compile some apps with 4.5 fc4.

I don't know how to register/activate RB 4.5fc4.

I have my 3.5 key as well as my 3.5 to 4.0 key.

TIA,

Alex.

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:52:00 GMT
 RealBasic 4.5 ???

Quote:

> Hi,

> I have just purchased a valid 3.5 to 4.0 licence.
> I would like to use and compile some apps with 4.5 fc4.

> I don't know how to register/activate RB 4.5fc4.

Just wait some weeks.
Because you may fall into a special offer by RS.

Normally they give people a free update if they order past some specific
date.

Mfg
Christian

--

If?Mac OS X?doesn't?have?the?solution,?you?have?the?wrong?problem.

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 02:50:33 GMT
 RealBasic 4.5 ???
Well,

I am still waiting...

Has anyone receive their update key from REALsoftware?

Alex.

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:27:50 GMT
 RealBasic 4.5 ???

Quote:

> Has anyone receive their update key from REALsoftware?

I got mine from the german distributor ASH.

Mfg
Christian

--
A thousand functions in one Realbasic plugin. The MBS Plugin.
(currently 45 plugin parts, over 1170 functions)

<http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:39:51 GMT
 RealBasic 4.5 ???

Quote:

> Well,

> I am still waiting...

> Has anyone receive their update key from REALsoftware?

> Alex.

Yes, the day it came out.

--

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:33:55 GMT
 RealBasic 4.5 ???

Quote:
> Well,

> I am still waiting...

> Has anyone receive their update key from REALsoftware?

> Alex.

No.  And it's not that I'm not grateful for the upgrade, but just tell
me when I can expect it.  And yes, I e-mail customer service Wednesday
evening and still no reply.

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:49:24 GMT

1. Looping over a directory and reading Jpegs into a database -- Realbasic 4.5

2. REALbasic 4.5?

3. VAST 4.5 startup problem

4. VA 4.5 Web Connect Feature problem

5. VA 4.5 IIOP and nil objects