Memory
Author Message
 Memory

How can i know how much free memory has my application?

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Memory

Quote:

> How can i know how much free memory has my application?

You can look for the freemem declare at tbfinder, but this is not
working very well with RB (it doesn't make use of the mac heap manager).

Mfg
Christian

--
- no signature for today! -

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Memory

Quote:

> > How can i know how much free memory has my application?

> You can look for the freemem declare at tbfinder, but this is not
> working very well with RB (it doesn't make use of the mac heap manager).

> Mfg
> Christian

Check out my ProcessRec class at
<http://www.freaks.net/mile23/prog.html>

The code would go like this:

dim freememory as integer
dim pr as ProcessRec
pr = new ProcessRec
if pr.Valid then
 freememory = pr.FreeMem
end if

--
"A speck of dust now blows away/Epiphanies can never stay."

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ways to detect conventional memory size and Memory Low

2. Ways to detect conventional memory size and Memory Low

3. Error BASE/5300 memory low with *more* memory

4. Memory,Memory everywhere...

5. Reserved memory and memory mapped I/O

6. DMA memory-to-memory transfer

7. Alignment Writing Memory to Memory

8. Memory limit << actual memory available

9. python startup memory size and memory leak

10. Memory usage of PHP script/arrays and memory restriction/error

11. Uninitialized memory errors and memory leaks in Tk

12. memory active causes memory fault