ANSI Telnet Problems
Author Message
 ANSI Telnet Problems

So I,m making a Telnet app and I'd like it to parse
the ANSI codes so I can see my data in color.

What I don't understand is - do I use the Text
Encoding operations RB provides or do I have to
play with the incoming strings to parse the data
'manually'.

If I have to set up a routine to do it manually,
how would I use the instr function to find multiple
strings with with different encodings?

I'm very confused.

Thanks for any input.

Selch

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending ansi chars to telnet

2. Using tcl telnet client with Windows telnet server

3. Spawn a telnet session from a spawned telnet session

4. expect: telnet within telnet

5. OEM to ANSI / ANSI to OEM function

6. Most ANSI Critics Haven't Read and Used ANSI Documents

7. Most ANSI Critics Haven't Read and Used ANSI Documents

8. Most ANSI Critics Haven't Read and Used ANSI Documents

9. Ansi-74 and Ansi-85

10. telnet read problem

11. rexx telnet problem

12. Re : Re : Once again, Net::Telnet problems with QNX 4.24 - Conclusion