Dropping files onto the app icon?
Author Message
 Dropping files onto the app icon?

Sorry if this has been asked before....
I would like my application to accept files dropped onto it, when the
application is not running; I can get it to accept files just fine when
it's running; what's the trick to this?
Thaks
Greg

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dropping files onto the app icon?
add the file types you want to open to your project, and check the
Document Icon checkbox (which is a misnomer, since it also lets the Finder
know about what files your app can open.)

-Sam

Quote:
> Sorry if this has been asked before....
> I would like my application to accept files dropped onto it, when the
> application is not running; I can get it to accept files just fine when
> it's running; what's the trick to this?
> Thaks
> Greg

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dropping files onto apps

2. Drag and Drop - How to get what was dropped onto

3. Dropping folder of files onto RB application

4. Tkinter: drag-and-drop files (filenames) onto application?

5. Drop-N-Drop bet Motif apps and tcl/tk apps

6. writing output listing onto screen (or not) and onto file

7. Dropping files on VXRexx minimized icon

8. Drag'n'dropping font names onto parts

9. Dropping onto specific row?

10. Drag&Drop, multi fields from app to app

11. CW2003 and multiple icon files / 16x16 icons works!

12. Drag and drop to application icon.