ftp server
Author Message
 ftp server

Please, can someone help me get to the Real Software FTP site, I can get
to the root directory but when I click on a link (I'm looking for older
versions under the Assistance directory) I get an outrageously long URL
with a bunch of %20's which comes up with an error.

Thanks,

Ken

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Sun, 02 May 2004 10:00:53 GMT
 ftp server

Quote:

> Please, can someone help me get to the Real Software FTP site, I can get
> to the root directory but when I click on a link (I'm looking for older
> versions under the Assistance directory) I get an outrageously long URL
> with a bunch of %20's which comes up with an error.

Try:
<ftp://ftp.realsoftware.com/Assistance/>
<ftp://ftp.realsoftware.com/Assistance/REALbasic1/>
<ftp://ftp.realsoftware.com/Assistance/REALbasic2/>
<ftp://ftp.realsoftware.com/Assistance/REALbasic3/>

Mfg
Christian

--
"INTEL INSIDE" - The World's Most Widely Used Warning Label

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Sun, 02 May 2004 16:25:05 GMT

1. FTP server in APL+WIN

2. ftp server or client classes for visualworks?

3. FTP server (& partial client)

4. FTP server?

5. FTP Server (PBDLL 6.0)

6. Unirversity: ftp server

7. FTP Server using SocketWrench

8. FTP Server

9. Tagged FTP server

10. FTP Server connecting

11. We invite you to put your Eiffel code on our public ftp server

12. Oasis ftp-Server down?