Start running an uncompiled AppleScript by RB app
Author Message
 Start running an uncompiled AppleScript by RB app

Hello,

I want to run an uncompiled AppleScript by my REALbasic application.
Of course .Launch will launch Script Editor too. Is there some Toolbox
command for it (I don't really like to use Plugins or something, but if it
has to)?

Can somebody share is solution of this?
Much thanks,

Adriaan Mol
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hot to run AppleScript within my RB prog?

2. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

3. Weird problem running two RB apps simultaneously in Win32

4. Slow running built RB apps on G3/400 system

5. RB Apps on 7.5.5 with MacTCP dont run

6. F2C uncompiled version or help to run my code through it

7. Applescript/RB Question.

8. RB and AppleScript question again.

9. Question about RB and AppleScript

10. calling applescript from RB again