getting the icons used in Real Basic
Author Message
 getting the icons used in Real Basic

Are the icons that Real Basic (OSX) uses available? I'm talking about
the menu icons that appear next to the menu options. They are beautiful
and I'd like to use a few of them. Can I by them or other icons someplace?

Thanks...

Stephen Cox

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:04:17 GMT
 getting the icons used in Real Basic

Quote:
> Are the icons that Real Basic (OSX) uses available? I'm talking about
> the menu icons that appear next to the menu options. They are beautiful
> and I'd like to use a few of them.

I'm afraid not (that would violate copyright).  But I'm sure you can
find an artist to make similar ones.

Best,
- Joe

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 06:14:18 GMT
 getting the icons used in Real Basic
Well I assumed that they were copyrighted I'm asking if they are for
sale? If not, are their icon like it for sale? I also thought that maybe
RB allowed you to use them. I know VB has a set of icons you can use so
I was just wondering.
Quote:

>>Are the icons that Real Basic (OSX) uses available? I'm talking about
>>the menu icons that appear next to the menu options. They are beautiful
>>and I'd like to use a few of them.

> I'm afraid not (that would violate copyright).  But I'm sure you can
> find an artist to make similar ones.

> Best,
> - Joe

> ,------------------------------------------------------------------.
> |    Joseph J. Strout         Check out the Mac Web Directory:     |

> `------------------------------------------------------------------'

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:19:08 GMT

1. Real Basic and icons

2. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

3. Visual basic or real basic?

4. old BASIC to REAL BASIC ?

5. Switching to Real Basic from Visual Basic?

6. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS....

7. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS

8. Icons Icons Icons

9. Audio Editing and Real Basic

10. real basic 4.5

11. Resources and Real Basic Questions

12. Mixing Real Basic and assembly language